Hopefully the Last of These Sorts of Posts!
The blog has suffered from even more neglect over the past year or two, but I’m determined to start being more diligent! For the time being I’ll capture the travels I’ve done from the last post until now, so at least I have it documented:
- Australia: Business trip to the Gold Coast and Melbourne to see the fam
- Cuba: Trip with Milan to Havana, Pinar del Rio, Cayo Levisa
- Iceland: Reykjavik, Snaefells road trip, Jökulsarlon, Golden Circle tour, Blue Lagoon
- Ireland: Dublin, County Wicklow, Glendalough, Eoin & Sally’s wedding in Tinahely/Aughrim
- Netherlands: A couple more business trips to Amsterdam
- Norway: Winter visit to Oslo to see my sister, Christmas 2013 with the family in Oslo, skiing and ice climbing in Beitostølen, Tromsø for Aurora Borealis and a half-marathon
- Peru: Cusco, Ausangate trek & climbs with Sky High Expeditions, Machu Picchu, Mt Machu Picchu hike
- UK: London over several visits for work, Skipton (Yorkshire), Edinburgh
- US: SF Bay Area, couple of weekend trips to Yosemite NP, SXSW @ Austin TX, Hawaiian island of Kauai for Thanksgiving 2013, Houston TX to see my sister, Big Sur/Monterey
Now I just need to work out what service to use to get my photos in the cloud – Flickr, Picasa, iPhoto…?