Still Dragging My Feet!
So much for promises! I sadly STILL haven’t updated this site since I last promised it waaaaay back in April 2009. I’ll blame it on the fact I’ve been a busy boy (as always), but I have to admit that I’ve become more likely to post photos on Facebook than here. I’ve now set things up so that any blogs published here will also be posted on Facebook, so that should incent me to continue my postings here.
Since I last wrote I’ve done a bunch more travel (again, as per usual), and hope to get some photos up from these adventures:
- Afghanistan: Kabul city and surrounding area, Panjshir Valley, Salang Pass & Tunnel
- UAE: Dubai
- India: Delhi, Gurgaon, Goa, Panaji, Kerala, Kochi, Cherai Beach, Kashmir, Leh, Manali
- New Zealand: Auckland
- Cook Islands: Rarotonga, Aitutaki
- Mexico: Oaxaca, Tulum
- Switzerland: Zermatt, Baden, Zurich, Flueli-Ranft, Melchsee-Frutt, Berner Oberland, Bern, Klausenpass
- Germany: Munich (Bain World Cup)
- China: Beijing, Great Wall
- North Korea: Pyongyang, DMZ/Panmunjom, Kaesong, Mount Myohyang
- Malta: Valletta, Rabat/Mdina, Marsaxlokk, Gozo, Victoria, Dwejra, Comino
- Spain: Madrid, Camino de Santiago, Santiago de Compostela
- Panama: Panama City, Bocas del Toro, Isla Bastimentos
- USA: Maui, San Francisco, Rugby (Olympic Club), Russian River Valley, Houston Thanksgiving with Family, Tomales Bay, Seattle NYE, Lake Tahoe, Boston, NYC
Updates to come soon… (hopefully) Cheers!